Tax Listing Period Begins January 1, 2018
Don’t forget the 2018 listing period is the month of January. Listing forms will be mailed out by January 1, 2018. The following items are what needed to be listed on your listing form and returned to our office by January 31st, 2018:
1. Untagged Motor Vehicles or Motor Homes,Multi year tagged trailers.
2. Real Estate Improvements
3. Income producing personal property
4. Business Personal Property (tools and equipment used in a business to produce income no matter how small)
5. Single wide Mobile Homes
6. Household Rental Property (homes you rent to others that you the landlord furnishes)
7. Airplanes, Boats and Motors
The responsibility to list property for taxation is solely on the taxpayer, even if you do not receive a listing form by mail. If you need a listing form, please contact the Tax Assessor’s Office. The listing period is also the time to apply for Tax Relief.