· Business Link of North Carolina [www.BLNC.gov, 800-228-8443] – Services provided: One-on-one client consultations, customized license & permit information, state & federal forms, contacts for federal, state and local business services, programs & resources, mentoring, financial resources and other small business assistance.
· Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina, Bill Slagle, Western Director [e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-592-1029, Foothills Higher Education Center, 2128 South Sterling Street, Room 163, Morganton, NC - 28655] Services provided – Small business development.
· NC Division of Environmental Assistance & Customer Service – Client Services [www.ncenvironmentalassistance.org, Jamie Ragan, Division Director 877-623-6748] – Services provided: Customer services through no cost technical compliance and financial assistance.
· NC Division of Environmental Assistance & Customer Service – Recycling [www.ncenvironmentalassistance.org, Jamie Ragan, Division Director 877-623-6748 & Wendy Worley 919-707-8136, e-mail: Wendy.Worley@ncdenr.gov] – Services provided: Technical assistance in waste management recycling and applicable grant assistance.
· NC Division of Environmental Assistance & Customer Service – Resource & Energy Efficiency [www.ncenvironmentalassistance.org, Jamie Ragan, Division Director 877-623-6748] – Services provided: Energy Efficiency Assessments, Waste Water Efficiency, Zero Waste to Landfill Reduction & Agricultural Plastics Recycling.
· Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina, International Trade Division [www.edpnc.com, 919-447-7777] – Services provided: Assistance with international trade advocacy, market intelligence, market recommendations, market entry strategy, product standards review, documentation, export finance, trade show information and much more.
· NC State University – Industry Expansion Solutions [1005 Capability Drive, Suite 200, Research III, Raleigh, NC 27606, 919-515-2358, Chris McGraw, Regional Manager] – Services provided: Industry Expansion Solutions (IES) is the engineering-based, solutions-driven, client-focused extension unit of NC State's College of Engineering. Their broad portfolio of solutions and deep industry expertise help organizations grow, innovate and prosper. Their extensive partnerships with business, industry, education and government generate a unique culture of collaboration that provides access to cutting-edge expertise, research, and technology.
· NC Department of Community Colleges [200 West Jones Street, Raleigh, NC – 27603, 800-227-0264 & 919-807-7100, Dr. Maureen Little, Vice President of Economic Development] – Services provided: The Economic Development team provides education, training, and support services for new, expanding, and existing business and industry in all 100 North Carolina counties through our network of 58 community colleges. Additional resources and information are available directly through each service area – ApprenticeshipNC, BioNetwork, Customized Training & Small Business Center Network.
· Appalachian State University [Career Development Center, John E. Thomas Building, Boone, NC, 828-262-2180, Dr. Susan McCracken, Director of Career Development & Economic Engagement] – Services provided: Recruiting strategies and opportunities.
· Appalachian Regional Commission [Olivia Collier, ARC Director, State of North Carolina, 301 North Wilmington Street, Fourth Floor South, Raleigh, North Carolina 27601, 919-571-4900 & 919-814-4656, e-mail: email@example.com] – Services provided: The Appalachian Regional Commission is a United States federal-state partnership that works with the people of Appalachia to create opportunities for self-sustaining economic development and improved quality of life.
· NC Works [https://www.ncworks.gov] – Services provided: Employee recruitment.